Job Title: Field Research Officer
Duration: 3 months
|Experience: 3 years in relevant field||Office Location: Islamabad, Fieldwork: Layyah|
|Policy Research Institute of Market Economy (PRIME) in an Islamabad based independent public policy think tank striving for economic freedom in Pakistan. PRIME has partnered with BARGAD to work on a project which aims to promote a positive enabling environment for youth, especially for young women, to help them in achieving their potential and contributing to their social and economic development. The primary aim is to:|
1. Review/mapping of existing training modules and best practices of agriculture extension services on their relevance and practical use for women at District/Provincial levels.
2. Establish/devise climate resilience strategy complementing best agriculture & agriculture-extension practices
3. Need assessment of women organizations to lobby policymakers for improvement in SRH services
4. Developing module and training of women organizations on identified needs
· Based on the project timeline, prepare a weekly schedule of activities to best achieve the key objectives of the project.
· Design a questionnaire based on project objectives to conduct interviews with the relevant target audience.
· Identification of women entrepreneurs working in the area of agriculture sector
· Identification of existing training modules and best practices of agriculture extension services on their relevance and practical use for women at District/Provincial levels.
· Carry out field visits to collect data, through observation, interviews and focus group discussions.
· Maintain effective communication between field team and Lead Researcher in the head office.
· Update Project Leader of all activities on a weekly basis.
· Prepare two need assessment reports and two modules based on the data collected as per the project requirements listed above.
· Any other task relevant to this job assigned by the manager of the assignment or by the project lead
· Candidate should be able to work independently and take initiatives about assigned project
· Ability to travel frequently to and from Layyah
· Excellent communication skills in English Urdu and Punjabi.
· MS Office and utilization of web technologies: e.g., fluent with word processing, database management, communications, and scheduling.
· Strong administrative, scheduling and decision-making skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com